Don't know how or where to start investing? I recommend Betterment
How to Make Money with Lending Club Report
There is a revolution happening in the financial markets. For the first time ever, the common man has access to the same tools of wealth creation that banks have had for hundreds of years. This report will walk you through everything you need to know to start making money with Lending Club.
Thanks to the magic of the Internet and some brilliant entrepreneurs, you can invest in your fellow man and generate solid returns. It’s called peer to peer lending and Lending Club is the company at the forefront of this next revolution in financial products.
Lending Club paid over $135 million to its investors since 2008. If you invest smartly, you too can reap the benefits of this financial revolution.
The report includes:
- A summary of what peer to peer lending actually is
- How I got started with Lending Club
- How Lending Club can offer lower interest loans to borrowers and higher rate of returns to investors
- Whether Lending Club is a safe place to invest your hard earned dollars
- The exact strategies people are using right now to make money in Lending Club
- A bonus section covering the best in Lending Club news and resources
This isn’t the next Enron, Bernie Madoff, or sub-prime mortgages. This is real people investing real money in other real people and receiving solid returns for their investments. I’ve been using the service for over 2 years now and I’ll share my experience with you.
- Are you tired of earning less than 1% in your savings account?
- Are you leery of a stock market that requires a 20 or 30 year investment horizon?
- Is real estate just too time consuming and onerous?
If yes, then Lending Club is for you. Start investing smarter today.
This report has 22 pages filled with information on investing in Lending Club. It’s based on my own research and my three years experience investing in Lending Club, which is documented here on this blog:
- Best Lending Club Reviews
- 2 Year Lending Club Review
- 18 Months Lending Club Review
- Lending Club Taxes
- Analysis of Defaulted Lending Club Loans
- What is Peer to Peer Lending?
- My Lending Club Story
- How Does Lending Club Work?
- How Safe is Lending Club?
- How to Make Money with Lending Club
Download the free report now!
2 FinTech Companies I Recommend for Achieving Financial Independence
The best way I know to achieve financial independence is to keep your investments simple, diversified, automatic, and low-cost. Costs eat into your returns like you wouldn't believe! A 1% difference in expense ratios can mean $100,000s lost to fees over a lifetime of investing.
If you're not a DIY investor like I am, than you need to check out Betterment. You can read my full review here, but the bottom line is for only $1.50 per $1000 invested (0.15% expense ratio) you get access to powerful automated investing tools that can make anyone a successful long term investor. Built in diversification, automating rebalancing and contributions, and a smart asset allocation designed for long term growth and risk management.
I have investment accounts all over the place. As a DIY investor, I track my growing investments using Personal Capital. It combines all of my accounts, shows me where I may be overpaying in fees, and provides beautiful charts showing my overall asset allocation and performance.
I use Personal Capital to track my Roth TSP, Vanguard Roth IRA, banking accounts, SDP, and the myriad of other accounts I have all in one place. It's free, secure and presents me with a one-stop dashboard so I can see all my money on one site.
Read my full review of Personal Capital and see how easy it can be to manage your investments in one place. Trust me, once you try it, you'll love it.
P.S. - If you have over $100,000 of assets and a 401k, you really need to run the Personal Capital 401k Fee Analyzer.