The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.
UPDATE 19 DEC 12: How to Smartly Use the USAA Career Starter Loan guest post is up over at The Military Guide. Go check it out!
Doug Nordman over at The Military Guide has been an awesome mentor to me, answering lots of my questions about writing online, writing for a military audience, and many other military personal finance questions.
I recently approached him about writing a guest post for his Military Guide blog and he accepted! It's going up on Wednesday, 19 Dec 2012. Head over there to check it out!
Doug has a huge archive of information on his site related to military financial independence, retirement, pay and benefits, and many of the other topics I write about here. Here's my five favorite posts from the-military-guide.com:
- Suze Orman's Debit Card Does Not Support the Troops
- Where to Put Your Savings While You're in the Military
- Military Retirement Spending: How Much Will I Need?
- Myths of Military Retirement and Early Retirement
- But… but… but what do you DO all day?
You can also see all Military guide posts.