These are my top recommended credit cards for this month. Some have $450-550 annual fees waived exclusively for US military personnel.
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.
Here's some other stuff around the web I've been reading:
- 2millionblog writes about his net worth growth over the past 12 years, which is nearing $1,000,000!
- Nord over at the-military-guide.com was invited to the annual USAA conference in San Antonio
- Ryan has some financial tips for new military members at themilitarywallet.com
- Pat at smartpassiveincome.com has a guest post up about how one blogger sold his website for 6 figures
- Mr. Money Mustache has started using Lending Club – I wrote about my experience with Lending Club earlier this month
- JD Roth, the founder of getrichslowly.org, is leaving for other pursuits. He was one of the first PF bloggers I ever read and inspired a lot of my financial habits.
AMEX Platinum With NO Annual Fees for US Military
Military servicemembers and spouses can get the American Express Platinum with NO annual fees. Pick up your military annual fee waived card here!
The AMEX Platinum offers:
- $550 Annual Fee WAIVED for US Military (and spouses)!
- 60,000 Membership Rewards Points welcome offer
- $200 credit for Uber rides (or Uber Eats!) annually
- $200 airline fee credit
- Centurion Lounge and Priority Pass Airport Lounge Access
- NO foreign transaction fees
These benefits make it my top recommend card.
If you already have an AMEX Platinum card, check out the other AMEX cards, Chase credit cards, and this month's top recommended credit card bonuses, most with no annual fees for US military personnel.