Military Money Manual has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Military Money Manual and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Thank you for supporting my independent, veteran owned site.
Here's some other stuff around the web I've been reading:
- 2millionblog writes about his net worth growth over the past 12 years, which is nearing $1,000,000!
- Nord over at the-military-guide.com was invited to the annual USAA conference in San Antonio
- Ryan has some financial tips for new military members at themilitarywallet.com
- Pat at smartpassiveincome.com has a guest post up about how one blogger sold his website for 6 figures
- Mr. Money Mustache has started using Lending Club – I wrote about my experience with Lending Club earlier this month
- JD Roth, the founder of getrichslowly.org, is leaving for other pursuits. He was one of the first PF bloggers I ever read and inspired a lot of my financial habits.