The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.
Here's some other stuff around the web I've been reading:
- 2millionblog writes about his net worth growth over the past 12 years, which is nearing $1,000,000!
- Nord over at the-military-guide.com was invited to the annual USAA conference in San Antonio
- Ryan has some financial tips for new military members at themilitarywallet.com
- Pat at smartpassiveincome.com has a guest post up about how one blogger sold his website for 6 figures
- Mr. Money Mustache has started using Lending Club – I wrote about my experience with Lending Club earlier this month
- JD Roth, the founder of getrichslowly.org, is leaving for other pursuits. He was one of the first PF bloggers I ever read and inspired a lot of my financial habits.