Military Money Manual has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Military Money Manual and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Thank you for supporting my independent, veteran owned site.
The Chase Ink Business Premier is the latest Chase business credit card to hit the market in 2022.
This card has not yet launched online but is available at Chase bank branches. The card is rumored to offer:
- $1,000 bonus cash back after $10,000 in spend within three months of account opening
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 2% cash back on all purchases
- 2.5% cash back on purchases of $5,000 or more
- 5% cash back on travel purchases through Chase Travel
- $195 annual fee, not waived first year
- Card is effectively a charge card, meaning you need to pay in full every month but then they offer ‘Flex For Business’ which is a pay over time feature meaning you can carry a balance like a traditional credit card.
- No foreign transaction fees
- No fees for additional employee cards
- Cell phone protection, up to $1,000 per year ($100 deductible)
The 2.5% cash back on purchases of $5,000 or more could be useful for small business owners with large expenses or large estimated federal tax bills to pay the IRS through sites like pay1040.com.
I will update this article as more information comes out and the card is launched online.