If you are a human, you can reach Spencer via email:
mmm @ this domain.
- I don't take guest or sponsored posts. You won't get a response if you ask.
- I don't want to add your company's service or product to existing posts. You won't get a response if you ask.
- If you don't put my name in your email, I'm going to assume you're a bot and I won't reply.
I have been featured on a number of sites and media outlets since I started in 2012.
Military Money Manual in the Media
Military Money Manual has been featured on a number of outstanding financial websites. I am frequently quoted as an expert on military financial issues, investing, personal finance, credit cards, travel hacking, and military credit cards benefits, especially the SCRA and MLA laws.
Yahoo! Finance | ABC News | The Military Guide | Dough Roller | Credit.com | Military Saves | Mint.com | Zillow Blog | Military.com Paycheck Chronicles | Financial Samurai | Get Rich Slowly | Million Mile Secrets | Lifehacker | Madfientist
- 130,000 veterans about about to get a hefty tax refund…
- I'm a 40, single, military dad of 2; I have rental income, $100k in retirement savings and expect at least $3k a month in retirement – what am I missing?
- Why US soldiers may want to start brushing up on investing
If you'd like an article from me, a quote, to inquiry about advertising on my site, or to contact me, visit the contact page.
Do you have a military financial story to share, a success story, a tip for the community, or a tale of what not to do? I'd love to publish it on the site! Send me an email or contact me on any of the links above.
For media inquiries, please email me.
Looking to reach a US military affiliated, financially literate community that likes unique and innovative investment, financial, and other useful products? Then look no further than the Military Money Manual.
Since inception in April 2012 until April 2021, MMM received 2.4 million pageviews from over 1.4 million unique visitors. Each visitor spent an average of 1 minute and 12 seconds on the site.
This is a highly targeted audience of military servicemembers who are probably looking to use your financial products. Please contact me at the email above.
Amex Platinum Card With NO Annual Fees for Military
Military servicemembers and spouses can get The Platinum Card® from American Express with NO annual fees. This ultra premium luxury travel card normally has a $695 annual fee.
Learn how to apply for the Amex Platinum military fee waiver.
The Amex Platinum offers:
- $695 Annual Fee WAIVED for US Military (and spouses)!
- Earn 100,000 Membership Reward Points with $6000 spend in 6 month
- Earn up to $200 annual Hotel Credit: Get $200 statement credit on prepaid Fine Hotels + Resorts or the Hotel Collection, which requires a two-night minimum stay, booked on Amex Travel and paid for with your Platinum Card
- Earn up to $200 credit for Uber rides (or Uber Eats!) annually
- Earn up to $200 airline fee credit
- Centurion Lounge and Priority Pass Airport Lounge Access
- Earn up to $100 annual Saks Fifth Avenue credit, can be used for gift cards, enrollment required
- No foreign transaction fees, terms apply
- Earn 5x points on airfare booked directly with airline or on amextravel.com up to $500,000 per calendar year
- Transfer to 22 travel partners
These benefits, especially up to $600 of credits for hotels, airlines, and Uber, plus the massive 100,000 point welcome bonus, make the Amex Platinum card my TOP recommended card.
This is the largest welcome bonus on this card I've seen in years.
You have a leisurely 6 months to meet the $6000 minimum spend to earn the 100,000 points. That's only $1000 per month.
If you already have an Amex Platinum card, check out the American Express® Gold Card, fee waived Chase military credit cards like the Chase Sapphire Preferred, and this month's top recommended credit card bonuses, all with no annual fees for US military personnel and their spouses.
Military Money Manual has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Military Money Manual and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.