Check out this month's top recommended cards WITH NO ANNUAL FEES for US military.
I recommend Personal Capital. It's my favorite free net worth tracking tool.
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.
- Why I Think You Should Opt Into the BRS
- 7 Steps to Opting Into the BRS
- Blended Retirement System Overview
Not sure how to invest your TSP contributions under the BRS? Check out my new book, The Intelligent Military Investor on Amazon. It's short and to the point, covering exactly what military servicemembers need to do to build wealth while they serve.
AMEX Platinum With NO Annual Fees for US Military
Military servicemembers and spouses can get the American Express Platinum (learn more here) with NO annual fees.
The AMEX Platinum offers:
- $550 Annual Fee WAIVED for US Military (and spouses)!
- 60,000 Membership Rewards Points welcome offer
- $200 credit for Uber rides (or Uber Eats!) annually
- $200 airline fee credit
- Centurion Lounge and Priority Pass Airport Lounge Access
- NO foreign transaction fees
These benefits make it my top recommend card.