Military Money Manual has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products and may receive a commission from card issuers. Some or all of the cards that appear on this site are from advertisers and may impact how and where card products appear on the site. This site does not include all card companies or all available card offers. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer.
The Capital One Spark Cash Plus is a new small business card from Capital One. It has some unique features that make it worth reviewing.
The Spark Cash Plus does not waive the annual fee for military. None of the major credit card issuers waive annual fees on business cards for military servicemembers any more after they all implemented Military Lending Act benefits in January 2020.
Capital One Spark Cash Plus
Learn how to apply at our partner's secure site
- Earn up to a $3,000 cash bonus: $1,500 after you spend $20,000 in the first 3 months, then another $1,500 once you spend $100,000 in the first 6 months of account opening
- Earn unlimited 2% cash back on every purchase, everywhere- with no limits or category restrictions
- Comes with no preset spending limit, so it can adapt to your needs based on your spending behavior, payment history and credit profile
- Earn an annual $200 cash bonus every year you spend $200,000 or more
- Add employee cards for free, and earn unlimited 2% cash back from their purchases
- Rewards won't expire for the life of the account, and you can redeem your cash back for any amount
- $150 annual fee
- Spark Cash Plus has no APR because your balance is due in full every month
In this post:
Spark Cash Plus Welcome Offer
The Spark Cash Plus is currently offering a massive welcome offer. But that offer comes with a significant required minimum spend.
Capital One Spark Cash Plus Credit Limit
Technically this is not a credit card and has no APR because the Spark Cash Plus card balance is due in full at the end of every month. This similar to an American Express charge card like The Platinum Card® from American Express.
Apply for Capital One Spark Cash Plus Card
I applied for the Spark Cash Plus business card just a few months after I was approved for the Capital One Venture X Rewards credit card. I was afraid that since I had recently been approved for another Capital One card I would not be eligible for this card.
Luckily, this was not true! I was instantly approved for the Spark Cash Plus card.
Best Capital One Business Card?
If you are a small business owner with a lot of taxes to pay or a lot of purchases coming up, the high minimum spend required to earn the welcome bonus on this card may be worth it.